Sunday, September 15, 2002

"Metamorphosis"

Blog malam ini (actually it should be yesterday) ngga begitu istimewa...but my life is...

It's getting better..improving day by day..I thought it'd be too hard to get over, but I think some power beyond myself has made it easier. It was only took a second or two when I felt a change in me, a relief from an agony in days before. I don't know, maybe it's what so-called the power of pray, it did happened last week.

As I remember, it started when a thought struck my mind when I was busy with question and argument.

"Anyone might come and go, only One would remain the same.
Anyone could hurt or make me happy, only One never hurts me and keeps me happy."


Like a sudden attack, I felt my heart bursted with joyful and love, and my eyes warmth with tears. Kinda emotion that couldn't be described. How I could be so fool forgetting about what I have found and driven away from where I belong? I could feel a smile rising on my face like never before.

I then never let this last unhappiness phase taking my life anymore. I am now ready to leave my chrysalis and keep metamorphosing to someone better.

No comments: