Sunday, May 25, 2003

" Body by GD "


Nyeh...gotta get up early in the morning...so damn early, before arriving at the office at 4.30am (AM!) sharp and rush to Ciganjur, to Gus Dur's resident. *Sigh* it's getting bored talking about him on and on in 3 posting!

According to his assistant, he'll be exercising tomorrow morning around 5-6am, then have a cup of coffee afterwards. So, around that time, he'd be available for some interrupting come from others. See? See how really-really busy he is. Don't think that I'll have a chance to meet him that easily, because I'll be on queue with the other guests. Blah! On 5 am and you have to be in line, where you suppose to be in bed!!

Actually today at 2.30pm I've already got a chance to interview him (Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, 1000x) after 5,5 hours waiting at his office, PBNU at Kramat Raya. He was just arrived from Jogja in the morning, then drove to PBNU to meet his acquaintance at 12am. I don't think he's in a good condition, looks so tired, but the guests come and go like there's no tomorrow (which is quite so true!). I was suggested by his assistant to make another appointment tomorrow morning at 5am, so I don't have to wait at PBNU any longer. But I thought that I'd better wait for good here than have to wake up at 4am just to stay in line!

So, we waited. Only took 15 minutes to interview. He was nice, though he looked so tired. But then, his tiredness (or maybe some prescription) made him fall asleep for a second or two, so he didn't pay attention to my questions and replied it back in different subject to what I've asked, with short answer but long interrupting between.

As far as I know, he's quite temperamental and easily scold to others, so I didn't take his time any longer. Some technical problem run in a wrong time as well, when camera couldn't record the first 30 seconds of what he said, as his voice dissapear somewhere. Guess the situation around didn't ease us to finish the job well. So I decide to interview him tomorrow, to get his statement back when he looks more 'normal' to give opinion.

So...it's a long story actually, but it's time to hit the sack now!! Don't know what time I'll be awake tomorrow!

No comments: