Friday, July 25, 2003

" Bittersweet Moment "


Hmmpphhff...I'm at the lowest degree of self motivation to post anything here. Some problem still in the way during the moving to new server.

Last week I've managed to finish the Gallery section the whole day, but when uploaded the files, the link's still missing though the subdomain is already set up...still waiting for Singcat get this fixed.

But during the moment, I'm basking myself into some particular thing, like:

1. Still in high motivation uploading my photos in daily basis at Fotografer.net, while waiting the
Gallery link is up. Check it up, it's good combination of bunch of great shots, learning, encouragement, expert, and useful site. Good for your own portfolio too! ;)

2. Trying to have Nurcholish Madjid or Cak Nur's statement, not for his latest movement in political to be President in the next 2004 election, but for M. Natsir episode that will be running on Aug 3rd. He once acknowledged as Young Natsir, for his vision in Nation Building, within Islamic understanding.

I've arranged the interview twice, but couldn't manage for his tight schedule. So I have to wait for the next Tue or Wed, after his arriving from Central Java. He's very much concerning to give his opinion about Natsir, and refused when I shorten the length of interview for just 5-10 minutes for the sake of my own deadline. So, wish me luck!

Actually, two weeks ago, I was involved in another program especially for Ramadhan Show that will be running in Metro TV (once again, I DON'T work for Metro), hosted by Cak Nur. We spent 4 days in Mulia Hotel, Senayan, shooting for 40 episodes, that actually will be run for just 2 minutes before the fasting break. The pictures will be posted here soon.

3. I'm currently preparing myself to go to Mecca for Hajj and Umrah next Jan 2004 with my parents. So, more focusing to spirituality and most of it, mentality.

Well...like usually happens in the world of contradiction, if there's a good news, so there must be a bad news...and it's happening since yesterday...

No comments: