Saturday, October 11, 2003

" Updating Post "

My, my, my...what a day...WHAT A DAY...

Next Monday will be going to Losari (Center Java), 5 hours driving from Jakarta, to profile the late Sawitri, a Cirebon Mask Dancer. Probably will stay at Kuningan, the closest place instead of Cirebon, for 2 nights and 3 days, and asap back to Jakarta to finish the remained work of upcoming episodes; WR Supratman, Chairil Anwar, Ismail Marzuki, Bung Tomo, and then Sawitri. These will be my responsibility to finalize, while Novi will take the rest, and leave to Bali to profile Antonio Blanco, Arie Smit, and Nyoman Gunarsa....hmmm...what a nice trip, huh!

It's really a tight schedule for all folks in production (Maestro and Champion), as we have to make it all done before we get the long holiday before Ramadhan Days at November 25-26. Moreover, the other program (40 episodes of Nurcholish Madjid's A Contemplation of Ramadhan) is currently managed to be on air this Oct 15th in Metro TV, runs daily. Read my post about this Bittersweet Moment, point 2 (Ugh! If only I'm a PHP geek!). So, everyone works like hell nowadays...

Tomorrow morning will attend to Pre-Hajj Meeting (the 2nd) with my parents, held by our travel agent. Yay! It's getting closer to Mecca!!

Still at office, thinking to write synopsis for Gan KL (A Translator of Chinese Martial Art Fiction) that will be running on Oct, 19th.

Phffiieeww....okey dokey...Have a nice weekend people! See ya next time! I'll bring my camera and shoot some pictures at Losari and some places around. (Though I have no idea what would I find in Losari! I don't like the city, so damn hot!)

No comments: