Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Here's what I did for the last two days that made me go home at 3 am. I got an 'enlightment' since visited Photoblogs.

So I made a new layout for Photography page, more simple than the previous one, and put it in Gallery link. It's different with the personal pics that I put in Profile link. I'll add some other pics for both pages very soon.

Btw, just got back from Bali last week for 2 weeks of working. I mean, IT is really working, and not a chance of having fun. Not even close! So, if I heard a word of B A L I again next time, I am definetely sure I'll be taking the rest 2-3 days NOT for the damn working!

Bali? Sudah lupa tuh!

Anyway, for the last news, I'll be the one who'll fly to West Sumatra maybe on May-June, to profile the late AA Navis(Writer) and Tan Malaka(Politician). Interesting, isn't it? A new destination to go! Yaiyy!!

No comments: