Saturday, May 22, 2004

sundanese

This is great. I'm gonna interview this guy, Nano S. and the other, the late Moch. Apin, a former artist in Indonesian Painting.

Go to Bandung on Monday and will stay for a week. Hmm...i love Bandung very much, except the traffic jam, remind me the story of Paris van Java. A romantic city and a lovely culture. I love the language, the music, the tradition. At least compare to Javanese that I think has many 'faces'. As Javanese, once I wished that I was born as a sundanese, and was thinking to wear sundanese dress if I got married (though the groom doesn't have to be sundanese as well!). But then, Javanese or Sundanese, doesn't matter anymore, I'm not going to have any tradition in my wedding day anyway, just simple and clean (tableless like in CSS term :D). Btw, I'm not planning to get married yet, at least in the mean time, so nothing's new in my personal life ;)

Blah..blah...never mind. As always, neighbour's grass is always seen more green than what you have.

No comments: