Saturday, April 09, 2005

A week of absence

A week of absence

Yipee...will have a chance to travel again. Monday early will fly to Makassar, South Sulawesi for a week. Actually for working, but fair enough to re-charge my battery, after such a long time have been tied up in editing room. Though I know I'd spend some exhausted days, as I go only with the cameraman and with all those heavy equipments, but still, it sounds nice.

Will profile Mak Copong Daeng Rannu, a Pakarena Dancer, and Daeng Mile, a Percussion musician, that will be played in the next episodes of Maestro. Both are live in Gowa, 20 kms from Makassar, the capital city. Despite the fact that I'd have a difficult communication as they can't speak Indonesian (!), still I feel so excited to have another experience and story to tell.

Actually, I'm excited to be able to go to Tana Toraja, to see some beautiful places that I could only see on television. The last time I went to Ujung Pandang, I didn't have enough time to visit some places, even around Makassar. I wish I could manage to finish my works the first 4 days and the other day for vacation! And I wish there will be someone who is kind enough to take us going around the city! *wishing a wish*

But anyway...the most important thing is, I wish there wouldn't be a bad weather or any kind of thing that relate to natural disaster. Something that quite frightening me recently. Uh boy, hope we'd have a good time during this whole 'vacation'! Fiuhhh...

No comments: