Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Stop Press --- kasian deh gue, internet ngacau-balau tea...berita udah basi gini masih aja ngga ke upload...:((

" Home Sweet Home, huh? "


Doodeedoo...I'm in Jakarta now...emm..actually since Friday night...but since I found out that the PC has moved to Bro's room, plus the internet bill has not been paid yet, plus I still have no clue what kinda layout I'd like to do for my weblog (hell...the standard layout make me 'bete')...so, I decide to write something here, at least, tell people that I'm still exist somewhere in Jakarta :)

But then again, I found an excuse not to finish my writing...first, am actually not in the mood since I'm arrived (hmm...I think I need vacation!)...sec, later tonight, I'm going to follow Ki Manteb Sudharsono, a Dalang of Wayang Kulit and shot his performance in Gelora Bung Karno at 9pm. So...see ya again soon guys! Nice to be at home! :D

No comments: