Wednesday, April 02, 2003

" A Beautiful Thing about Friendship "


One of the smartest things to have is a DREAM. Believe you're skillful, believe in your dreams. Don't listen to what other people say. Do your best in what you do, go forward, move on, and DON'T compare yourself to other people, but instead: Keep track of all the accomplishments that YOU'VE done. People can be evil, they will always try to underestimate what you've done, where you've been, but YOU know yourself, so be proud.

(Thursday, October 26, 2000)

I found this on my old email archives, sent by Ririn when I was so down thinking about my undefinably future. Luckily, I still keep it safely on the hard drive, so it can always refresh my mind about our beautiful friendship. Thanks for always being there, Dear, whether or not I need it. But it does mean a lot to me.

Long time no hear from you...Am sorry, for not taking some time to write you any mail yet. I hope you're just doing fine there. Someday, if I could reach one of my biggest dreams (our dream!), you'll be on the top of my gratitude list! ;) I love you, Rin!


With Ririn

No comments: