Tuesday, April 01, 2003

" Racing Mind is Coming! "


I got a little bored with myself. Not much I've done except for the blogging sake. Ok, here's some of the plans:

I urge myself to extent my reading habit, specifically to fiction book, by publish the Read List and Book Review (under construction) in blog list, so there would be no excuse not to finish any book at a time. (During my moody and outstanding procrastination habit, I never really finished any book ever!).

Last week, proudly to say, I've done my reading of Perempuan di Titik Nol, after for years it's hopelessly lurking in my bookshelf, waiting for me to pick it up. Only a few pages after all, but according to my worst habit, it really takes time to raise the mood. I concern more to non-fiction books or magz or newspaper, but fiction, as far as I remember, my first accomplishment finishing a book (and it's in english!) was Danielle Steel's Novel, Malice. Others? Boh, two thumbs down!

Other plan is, I'm thinking to make another page for Photolog, some amateur shots I made during my iseng time. But I guess, I can't make this for fun only, otherwise I'd just wasting money for nothing. Still stuck on the layout, but I'll make it done soon!

For Writing page, I'm thinking to collect my writing about some profiles of Maestro, a TV Program I currently undertake. Only a few synopsis I've written got published in Media Indonesia (Sunday edition). Not yet my main job, only to subtitute my producer's work sometimes during his hectic works and the tight deadline. I tried to write some others though, just for the sake of my writing's skill.

Gosh! Plan, plan, plan, plan...always plan in my head. Now it's time to execute, lamebrain!



No comments: