Sunday, July 25, 2004

Lucky gal

You can call me as a lucky gal !

Yesterday went to Computer and Cellular Exhibition (the last day) at JHCC (Jakarta Hall Convention Center), Senayan, with Mom, Bro, and my nephew, to look for some laptop that I was going to buy...well, actually 'buy' is not the right term, but (insist to) borrow my Dad's cash and pay it back monthly (with 0% interest and long term payment off course! ;)).

After looking at Internet, I was thinking to buy Compaq instead, for a simple reason, affordable. And though it's not the best one, it's a good product. But then, Toshiba's good reputation and clear explanation I got from the sales person, has stolen my attention more. So I changed my mind. It's fine to pay more to get the better, I guess.

So, after looked around to some Toshiba booths, found out the Satellite A60-S330 is the best suit for my needs, called my Dad, plead him to borrow me the money (cause I didn't tell him that I'm going to buy THAT fast!), gave some money I borrowed from Mom for the down-payment (Gosh! what a poor lady with a high needs!), sign the paper, and...this is the most interesting part.

Each buyer will have a chance to get a free stuff from Pocket PC to Polo shirt, buy clicking to an application. I hardly win any game ever, so in this case, it was a nice moment to try my luck. Still I'd get a t-shirt for the worst case. Despite I was not that eager to get the first prize, yet I prayed some words to God, told Him that it might be cool to have a Pocket PC. But then, trying not to be a greedy person, I changed my mind, said that it's fine to get whatever He wants to give. I don't know whether it'd suit my needs, though.

Then, when I clicked the mouse, wait for three secs, the prize is...TOSHIBA POCKET PC E740!!! I GOT THE FIRST PRIZE!!! I GOT THE POCKET PC worths for $480!!! Aaargghhhh!!! GOSH! Alhamdulillah!! Phwiuhh!! Then everybody was clapping, shaking my hand, and enjoy the moment with me. Until now, I couldn't believe that I AM THAT LUCKY! Thanks in zillions, God! What a nice surprise!! Then I went home with a big smile I couldn't hide. Phwiuuhh...

No comments: