Monday, July 26, 2004

A Way Out

A Way Out

It's been a month since I wrote my last post. There was a big battle in me that needs to be fixed up, relate to my relationship to God. Actually it's the same problem that keep happening to anyone who lives in a shell like I do. I see it as a task (from another upcoming tasks), to see the purity of my faith that previously being stated. I don't know whether I manage to pass or failed. But one thing, I can feel there's a big change in me, both understanding and a degree of faith, that I think it's much better than before. And I'm more contented now.

Though there's so many thing to explain - maybe I will write it in other time - this might reflect what happened to myself. This is a comment I wrote for a new friend, that seem have the same problem as mine. We both are Capricorn which famous as a complicated person.

Seems there's so many thing that messed us up, huh? Those simple thing could be complicated just because we are such people who like to dramatize everything, make it such a movie scenes, and like to poor ourselves to God. Maybe we looked strong to people, but we looked pathetic to God. We know the answer, we got it often, but we prefer not to do it, just because we born as a stubborn human being, who like to insist anything to be like what we want to be. So, the problem is in our heart. The willing to surrender to other Existence, God.

For God's willing, I now can feel an acceptance in me, something that would not be easy if only God doesn't send me out. I'm happy now and relieved. Hope it'd last forever.

No comments: