Friday, November 15, 2002

I'm quite surprised knowing the side impact of joining blog communities. A few new friends came across my site, telling that they like Mermaidslife, which is, give me double surprised. Some like the darkness (and THAT boosts my confidence! ;)), some give comments about the blogs, some like the way I write, some give advice after reading my stories (some of you should have known how bad I see -with my narrow perspective- how life treats me, which I COULD see it in another way instead!), and some feel bad when they found similarity between their own stories with mine. An interesting and fascinating experience I just found, the same interesting as I read their blog.

All of you guys, through your emails, your messages in my guestbook, does impact my spirit, strength my confidence to be myself, and to give more. Thanks for your welcome friendship, it does mean a lot to me!

No comments: