Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ha! Visited Thomaz' site and found an interesting toy. Which Guru Are You quiz. So here I am. Thanks Thomz!

You are


Below is my answers. Have no idea why Shaun Inman is my result. I don't think I'd be a good Javascript's Guru. I even don't understand how to write except to copy and paste! haha...

Contrary to Thomaz who regularly visits his Guru's blog, I can't recall whether I have or haven't visited Inman's blog yet, though his name is quite familiar to me.


What do you secretly wish you were instead of a web designer?
Photographer

Kids?
I want five!

What aspect of web design turns you on the most?
Writing the content

If you could only write about one subject on your blog, what would it be?
Myself

If you're not in front of your computer, what are you doing?
Thinking about being back at my computer

How often do you blog?
Once a month

No comments: